Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we would have lost the 1st game of the season against Villa and then drew at Palace and then beat Watford there are some on here who would be predicting top 6.

It's 3 games in stop panicking.

Team will be much different in two weeks. Iwobi, Gbamin and Kean will be starting. Cohesion will be better. And Coleman may even be benched if he keeps this crap up.

Tonight was garbo. Doubt that continues much longer.

Agree. We'll get better. Kean, Iwobi and Delph are nailed on to make a massive difference to us. Sidibe and Gblammo it's harder to tell.

That said. We should be docked points for that performance.

Gomes, overrated, gets by on his looks, hugs and daft tweets. Never seen a player commit so many fouls or misplace passes.
DCL, poor finisher, scores the sitter and we win. Drop him, bit part player if that.
Coleman, 5 minutes to go stands there arguing with the ref.
Silva did nothing even though we were 2nd to everything in the first half.

Looking forward to that all week. Let the excuses begin.
I hate Everton

That's one bad game he's had.

Was crap. They all were. Don't be writing him off, like.

Thank you Everton for making me realise it was all just a new dawn of false hope and broken promises. AGAIN!!!

I guess it will never change, why do I allow myself to actually get excited about a new season? Should know better after almost 35 years as an Evertonian.

We dominated the first 20 minutes, they score and I honestly didn’t once believe we could win that match. Football was slow and boring. A pointless night. The one time we just have a chance of going top for a few hours and let us have some pride and a bit of fun and now, we will be in bottom half instead tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.