2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
One twitter account say out for 2 weeks, another one says out for 4 to 6 weeks. The old repeat and add a bit on syndrome.

Probably be in the squad tonight.

Irrespective of whether he's injured or not what an absolutely bizarre response from some of you, I mean we could just wait and see or we could cry for page after page like embarrassing man babies. I honestly wonder how some of you get through the day without multiple breakdowns.

I worry more about the people that are desperately rushing to the defence of fan-run bus companies than anything.

If true.

Playing in the AFCON with no propper close season rest , then straight in at the deep end ( due to soft lad Schnides) instead of being eased in.Always likely to happen this time of year.
Same goes for the other recruits , yet still some on here want to push them into action straight away.....never learn.

Anyway hope its not true but really wouldnt be surprised.
Exactly what happened to the bestest dearest goalkeeper in the whole wide world across the park

Irrespective of whether he's injured or not what an absolutely bizarre response from some of you, I mean we could just wait and see or we could cry for page after page like embarrassing man babies. I honestly wonder how some of you get through the day without multiple breakdowns.
I bet someone gets upset over this and reports it your post.

Happened with Mina too.

Can’t be dealing with watching a player that picked up 2 bookings against that woeful Palace side.

Bizarre if Gbamin is injured tho, given that the press conference happened after training and nothing was mentioned.
Well to be fair to Mina the training injury was not his fault
He annoyed Bernard and Bernard kicked the legs off him

This is what I don't get. How's it possible he's been injured to such an extent in the time since? he fallen down the stairs this morning or something? and how would anyone know it's 4-8 weeks already?

Only way this is true is if Silva was hiding it yesterday for some reason.

You can work out aprox how long someone can be injured pretty soon mate.

This is what I don't get. How's it possible he's been injured to such an extent in the time since? he fallen down the stairs this morning or something? and how would anyone know it's 4-8 weeks already?

Only way this is true is if Silva was hiding it yesterday for some reason.

Maybe he was injured before the presser and Silva didn't want to give away the line-up he might be forced to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.