2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a criticism of Gbamin, who I thought started the game pretty well before fading and showed plenty of promise, but Watford absolutely did dominate us in the middle. We were second best from about 25 minutes on, mainly because their midfield completely outplayed ours. We just couldn't get a foothold on the game at all, don't let the scoreline fool you.

I thought he started really well but tired quite quickly, probably coincided why Watford started dominating the middle of the park.

Hang on... he's injured?? in the presser yesterday Silva said everyone bar Delph was fit? they wouldn't have trained again after that would they?
He said last week he was trying to arrange a game for some players to get fit,maybe if this was true,that the game happened yesterday,only guessing. might not be injured,game may have not happened yesterday or at all

Hang on... he's injured?? in the presser yesterday Silva said everyone bar Delph was fit? they wouldn't have trained again after that would they?

You would imagine they did some match / role specific training once Marco told them who is lining up etc

Have we learned nothing from the great Andre Gomes achilles tendon explosion of 2019?
Gomes had to have his foot amputated > played the very next game.

Digne leg fell off > in the squad tonight.

Someone called " Han`s Tours " on twatter, says Gbamin is out for 4 - 8 weeks, with no other info and heads start coming off lol

Get a grip ffs.

Lol, Hans Tours is one of Evertons official supporters clubs. Trust me, she gets legit info.

Gomes had to have his foot amputated > played the very next game.

Digne leg fell off > in the squad tonight.

Someone called " Han`s Tours " on twatter, says Gbamin is out for 4 - 8 weeks, with no other info and heads start coming off lol

Get a grip ffs.
Not just him/her,been said on the other website as well but 6 weeks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.