Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see how any of their players would make our first XI. They are yet to pick up a point in the league. Grealish has lost 20 on the bounce in the Prem with Villa. Wesley looks garbage up top for them.

All signs point to a comfortable win for the Blues...

2-1 Villa then.
Everton that.

have Zaha or Ndidi transferred to a new team?
erm that’s not really an issue when gbamin and kean have both transferred to new teams and have minutes under their belt

I get iwobi joined on the last day but so did Dennis praet and he came on and played against Chelsea the other day for leicester

It’s not like iwobi is new to the league either the lads has played in the prem for years and his fitness shouldn’t be an issue after playing in a major tournament in July

erm that’s not really an issue when gbamin and kean have both transferred to new teams and have minutes under their belt

I get iwobi joined on the last day but so did Dennis praet and he came on and played against Chelsea the other day for leicester

It’s not like iwobi is new to the league either the lads has played in the prem for years and his fitness shouldn’t be an issue after playing in a major tournament in July
We've not even played 3 matches we don't need to rush everyone in, Gbamin has been forced to play due to circumstances and Kean is the most promising player at the club who comes on for the last 20-30 mins.
Iwobi might have gotten in against Watford if Digne didn't go off.

I just hope we play fare and square. And a draw to make everybody happy. I don't want to trigger the Aston Villa faithful.

24 hours from now we will be talking about the follow:
Villa going down
Our top 4 challenge
Jack Grealish haircut
Iceland getting his first assist
Pickford ckean sheet
VAR
Kean first goal

Cant wait
Villa 0 Everton 2

Status
Not open for further replies.