2019/20 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloke should be ashamed - knows full well he aint got a future here but happy to suckle off Moshiri's teet like a leech.

If I had my way both him and Niasse would be training alone and shunned until they just GO.
Haha, what a massive pissy fit over nothing. It's our fault for offering him the contract in the first place why should he take a pay cut if he doesn't want to. I certainly wouldn't be up for taking a big pay cut and neither would the majority of people.

I remember a tv advert with Ron Atkinson in it, and some gentleman threw his trenchcoat open and said "Got any Leeches for this?
These Leeches caitainly lead a full-life, though I couldn't fancy being a Leech on a Gangrenous leg. Ah well, I think a bowl of blancmange
and it's to bed for me.

L

Like we made Bolasie carry on after he done his knee. Causing him to be out for a year as him and Rom stuck up a decent partnership too. Koff RonKoe

Lucas always seems to be in the wars though, hope he's fine but a hamstring is a bit of a concern.

Kind of bolasie fault tho , I mean who tears there knee ligaments and then doesn’t notice when the doctor is inspecting the other knee and tells you you’re fine to carry on?

Seemed to spend large amounts of his time babysitting Mina and dragging him away from confrontations.

It's wasn't his best game but he showed a few glimpses last night as to why he'd make a good captain.

He isn't at the level Baines was for us. That's a very high ceiling but it's the standard he should be reaching for. Players like Digne have got to get better. For too long now, players have just stalled their development at our club.

The problem is that we have zero creativity from the centre and the right so everything gets passed to our left and him and Bernard are expected to do something every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.