2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoever took that photo needs to learn how to get his picture in focus. Other than that, if all he's doing is wearing daftish clothes, then NEA. I look forward in 20-30 years time, for Tom to being mocked relentlessly by his kids when they come across these sartorial choices.

Whoever took that photo needs to learn how to get his picture in focus. Other than that, if all he's doing is wearing daftish clothes, then NEA. I look forward in 20-30 years time, for Tom to being mocked relentlessly by his kids when they come across these sartorial choices.
I think he'll be praised as ahead of his time and he'll be mocking all of us for our short sightedness

How does choosing to dress differently to you indicate he isn't arsed about football?

Can you please give a list of casual clothing that demonstrates suitable levels of interest in the game?

Footy boots or if your dressing up .. Astro turf boots, under armour full sleeve top, beanies and have heaps of tattoos one of which must be located on your neck

Somebody is willing to pay him an amount of money for his skills and he is willing to accept it. What's disgusting?
Come on now, the free market has its anomalies for sure. It's not his fault he's earning more than most mere mortals scrape for in our beloved UK. Ha ha, the boy hardly plays either! And you say how can it be disgusting?

Tremendous for him but not so much for the sport. I mean for all intense and purposes the boy ain't a young Ronaldo/Messi is he.

From a skills perspective It won't be the end of the world if we sell him in the next few windows. He came from the youth ranks and I guess that's why we like him more eh.

BUT 50K A WEEK! Jeezus...

Kinda destroys your motivation don't cha think at such an impressionable age....
It must be difficult to push yourself when you've already won the lottery.

....Davies is a bright lad with grounded parents. Until recently, he was living with his folks and his brother in their semi-detached around the corner from me. By football standards, he drives a very modest car (Audi A3 I think).

Clothes will hardly make a dent in his money & I’d be surprised if he’s not already set himself up for life.

Fair dos. Suppose he has to make up for his lack of footballing talent some how.

Come on now, the free market has its anomalies for sure. It's not his fault he's earning more than most mere mortals scrape for in our beloved UK. Ha ha, the boy hardly plays either! And you say how can it be disgusting?

Tremendous for him but not so much for the sport. I mean for all intense and purposes the boy ain't a young Ronaldo/Messi is he.

From a skills perspective It won't be the end of the world if we sell him in the next few windows. He came from the youth ranks and I guess that's why we like him more eh.

BUT 50K A WEEK! Jeezus...

Kinda destroys your motivation don't cha think at such an impressionable age....
It must be difficult to push yourself when you've already won the lottery.

I don't understand what's disgusting... You have no idea what he does with his money (couture aside) and it's not like there's a finite amount of money in the world and he's stealing it off somebody else.

He's a 21 year old lad who clearly loves his job, tries his heart out every time he plays and dresses in a way that makes some supporters uncomfortable. Genuinely not seeing the issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.