Old Everton Pictures

for @Alanbileysfeathercut -

That is a good call for the identities of the oppo and Hurst for the number 8 looks possible by body shape. But records show we beat WBA 1-0 at home with Royle scoring which makes me think not that one either. I was wondering about Norwich for that kit but not looked into it yet.
71/72 we beat West Brom 2-1 (Husband, Kendall) no.11 looks to me like asa hartford (fair hair) and it looks like Bobby Gould at 9 by his gait. The norwich game would have been 72/73 but Mick Lyons didn't play and David Johnson had already gone to Ipswich. It's a tough one

71/72 we beat West Brom 2-1 (Husband, Kendall) no.11 looks to me like asa hartford (fair hair) and it looks like Bobby Gould at 9 by his gait. The norwich game would have been 72/73 but Mick Lyons didn't play and David Johnson had already gone to Ipswich. It's a tough one
You are correct about that score mate! I was going gozzy looking at the small screen and was looking at wrong year! It is a puzzlement!!

The fellah was an absolute genius, could do it all, best player I ever saw in person, Best wasn't bad either.
Tommy wright was a great right back , and a perfect foil for Jimmy Husband overlapping , but as for George Best - Wow I seen him play at Goodison in a 0-0 draw - he has to be the best opposition player I ever seen at Goodison Park - we had a great team then and it took four of our defenders to cover him he was some player on his day......