Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to laugh seeing comments say that this is our strongest team availabe.

Aye a seedless attack

Striker who cant score

Winger who falls to pieces one toe into the opposition's box

All whilst 1 in 2 19 year old Italian international striker is on the bench and Iwobi who created more chances than most last season in the league and cost us near £30 million.

Wtf is Silva playing at? Must be zero pressure on him as a draw/loss today and the grumbles in the stands/social media begin following the money spent, Palace result and last season / pre season mismatch of gashness.

Suspect it has something to do with Kean's entire preseason consisting of ~90 minutes for Italy's U-21s back in June.

I'm more bothered that he left Bernard in there..... Bernard's form is arguably (with legit arguments) even worse than DCL's.... don't laugh.... but a VERY strong case can be made objectively......
Can we really start talking about form after one match? Didn't see any real standout player last week. The good thing I guess, is that we have lots of cover for the wings and we can easily change things.

Can we really start talking about form after one match? Didn't see any real standout player last week. The good thing I guess, is that we have lots of cover for the wings and we can easily change things.

what about preseason? Didn't he miss a close range must-score (as an example) against Monaco I think it was (sorry, my memory is bad)....

Status
Not open for further replies.