Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kean to start and hopefully gel early with plenty of opportunities. 3-1
If Calvert Lewin starts and plays 65 minutes I think the best we can hope for is to scrape through with a 1-0 win.

If you're on about the flags, I couldn't disagree more. So many Evertonians embrace negativity, clinging to it like a limpet. Look in the league cup thread ("fully expect us to lose"), the Iwobi thread ("he created more chances than any Arsenal player but he's gash lad") and the reaction to JP Gbamin being thrown in at the deep end against Palace.

It's draining for me never mind the players. The lad(s?) who started this campaign to improve the atmosphere at Goodison have done brilliantly, and surprise, surprise, it's coincided with our best run for years.

Stop being a bunch of negative ninnys and give the team the support they need.

Well in Grif
Let’s start at home with resounding performance against a team who’s greatest recent claim to fame is that they hate us. This will undoubtedly have them up for the game and I’m confident the lids will meet the challenge head on.

Picks
Seamy, Jerry, Keano, Luca
Tom, Sexy Andre/JP
Rich, Sigs, Bernie
Kean

My only concern is midfield. We have a defence that no longer haemorrhages goals and I’m confident we will create chances and have options coming off the bench. Even if he only has 60mins in him Kean should start. I can appreciate all the analysis re that DCL brings to the team, the problem with him is he doesn’t score enough goals.

If you're on about the flags, I couldn't disagree more. So many Evertonians embrace negativity, clinging to it like a limpet. Look in the league cup thread ("fully expect us to lose"), the Iwobi thread ("he created more chances than any Arsenal player but he's gash lad") and the reaction to JP Gbamin being thrown in at the deep end against Palace.

It's draining for me never mind the players. The lad(s?) who started this campaign to improve the atmosphere at Goodison have done brilliantly, and surprise, surprise, it's coincided with our best run for years.

Brilliant

Win and I cheer, play well and lose I'll clap, play poorly and lose I will boo!

And expect a win today, barring horrendous freak happening or VAR does not cover but really should have.

What channels across Europe can a man with a VPN dream of watching the match on this afternoon?

Quite enjoyed the Portugese commentary last week.

0-0 think we're solid enough to stop an eqaully poor looking watford from scoring, but same can be said about them.
Game of few chances and lack of curring edge all around.

Hope im wrong and both Keanes score a hatricks

Status
Not open for further replies.