2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re a 35 year old football fan who hasn’t worked out that squad numbers can sometimes change before the start of the season then maybe having a child isn’t the right step in life for you.
LET ME
JUST GO ON TWITTER AND TELL THE PLAYER IM OUTRAGED

I AM OUTRAGED

Didnt think he did enough against Palace tbh but none of the team did really.

I like Richarlison but I dont recall him dominating any game for us consistently throughout the 90 minutes.

For me hes more of a big moment player, often quiet for the majority of the game but still has the quality to win it with a bit of brilliance

His all round game needs a lot of work but hopefully that is exactly what he's doing on the training ground. He's got what it takes to push on, just hope he wants it enough.

His all round game needs a lot of work but hopefully that is exactly what he's doing on the training ground. He's got what it takes to push on, just hope he wants it enough.
He didn't see much of the ball against Palace but I think he was showing massive improvements in his all round game at the back end of last season and in his performances for Brazil.

68524333_10156162313146277_1965207241707487232_n.jpg

If he stops throwing himself to the floor he might be a decent striker.

I really don't know another fanbase that gets against our own players for doing that like we do.

The lad gets knocked about a bit. He's trying to win a foul. Yes, sometimes he goes down easily, but the main issue is he does it in the wrong places.

There's f all wrong with - in the modern game - drawing a foul. Even a soft one. Yeh, I hate them for it, but the RS win games because of it. We need to be better at it.

I really don't know another fanbase that gets against our own players for doing that like we do.

The lad gets knocked about a bit. He's trying to win a foul. Yes, sometimes he goes down easily, but the main issue is he does it in the wrong places.

There's f all wrong with - in the modern game - drawing a foul. Even a soft one. Yeh, I hate them for it, but the RS win games because of it. We need to be better at it.
No it's part of the modern game I agree, The problem is the way we play at times, we need a focus point and it's hard to build anything up when our striker flops to the ground constantly, Sometime he gets targeted and fouls against him don't go punished but he pushes it too almost Zaha levels at times then he's in a mood because the ref doesn't give him a foul he thinks he should have got.
I don't think he's ready to be a striker yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.