Everton Carabao Cup 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you fancy your chances this time mate, you put up a decent effort after we should have been more than 2 up early on at Goodison,to then go 2-1 and give us a little worry, Bet you are looking forward to this and i am not surprised it was picked for TV with it having the chance of the shock, [Didnt expect the other TV game pick myself though - expected forest v Derby lol]

With our management team ethics every game is winnable.. We also did not expect this game to be televised either.

Hi Guys.

At least 1/2 a season since we last met.

You should get between 1,700 and 1,800 for your away allocation. Which is the capacity of the Stacey West stand, exact number will be down to PC plod, SAG etc.

Hope those who travel have an enjoyable game like we did at your place.

Be great if we got that allocation. I just had a look at your forum and one of your fans is expecting us to only take 500 lol

I’ve suggested an East Midlands road trip to the missus for our 28th wedding anniversary. I should be ok with that allocation but I think her last game was Fortuna Sittard at home, still got the scarf I bought her.

If that is case, can I suggest you look at the following hotel and Spa http://www.branstonhall.com it hotel and Spa to treat your Mrs. The place is about 4 miles out of Lincoln. The only problem is that during mid-week you will not get a bus back to Branston as they finish running at about 7pm. There are plenty of other romantic hotels in Lincoln.

Be great if we got that allocation. I just had a look at your forum and one of your fans is expecting us to only take 500 lol

We do get some like that. By they way I understand now that you will be getting the full Stacey West stand which can hold 1,900. This is out of respect of the large allocation you gave us at your place in the FA Cup last season.

If that is case, can I suggest you look at the following hotel and Spa http://www.branstonhall.com it hotel and Spa to treat your Mrs. The place is about 4 miles out of Lincoln. The only problem is that during mid-week you will not get a bus back to Branston as they finish running at about 7pm. There are plenty of other romantic hotels in Lincoln.

No buses back to Branston? What a pickle.

I'll be watching this from the Sports Bar of my 5 star hotel in Mexico!!:D

I understand that the local channel will be Sports Max over there, well it is in the Dominican Republic where I will also be (hopefully) watching from in my 5* hotels sports bar. Note, that ask for the soccer channels as they under American not English. Also if your hotel is full of Americans they may try to watch Baseball or something like that.

We do get some like that. By they way I understand now that you will be getting the full Stacey West stand which can hold 1,900. This is out of respect of the large allocation you gave us at your place in the FA Cup last season.
hope you are right like,
but that was down to fa cup regulations rather than any gesture!

We have just announced ticket prices for the game £15/£10/£5...

Forgot to add, its confirmed that you have all the Stacey West stand

Status
Not open for further replies.