Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like Delph will be back in the starting XI. Now the question is, if we don't see Gomes back in training today, do we go with Gbamin in the middle for the physicality or put ole Tommy boy in the back? Would love to see Gbamin give another go. Could see him benefiting with Delph. Can play more of his CDM role.
You really want to loose the game. Pickford did safe Gbamin twice. It doesnt work every time!

Their back four are dreadful. Slow, lumbering carthorses. Quick incisive passing and good movement from our front three should see us destroy them

Considering we both let in the same amount of goals last season I doubt they will be too worried.
Davies will be bullied by Docoure and Capoue.

If no Gomes it has to be Gbamin.

Seriously, Benteke ripped Gbamin more than once, I’d prefer Davies in a battle at the moment.
Considering how highly Silva rates Doucoure I doubt Gbamin will start.

Considering we both let in the same amount of goals last season I doubt they will be too worried.

Seriously, Benteke ripped Gbamin more than once, I’d prefer Davies in a battle at the moment.
Considering how highly Silva rates Doucoure I doubt Gbamin will start.
Although we had twice as many clean sheets by the end of season.

Coleman was too busy swallowing his own teeth in the attacking half when Ayew and Meyer where trotting through on our goal via his empty position... we got lucky.

Keep the back 5 as it is but concerned there'll be two forced changes in midfield. Hopefully Delph is available but he shouldn't be risked if a doubt so could be Gbamin & Davies at CM or play Sigurdsson in a deeper role moving Bernard to 10 and give Iwobi his first start?

Schneids back next week.
If we start with Davies and Gbamin we lose imo. If Delph is almost there surely it i is better take the risk than start with those 2?

Everyone forgetting we almost conceded with Davies ultra bad defence on throw in, where Zaha just turned around him.. Gbamin maybe isn't ready, but he is still better option because of his defensive abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.