The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck_The_Color_Blind__34674__07145.1454604294.jpg

Surely a solid color is easy to spot against stripes? It’s probably terrible for tv, which i suspect may be the true reason for the switch.

Forecast is for sunny blue skies with bright coral like sunshine for Sat @ Goodison.
FA has ruled we cant wear our kits again this weekend.

So this kit can’t be worn against a team in red or a team in blue? Probably not Villa Burnley and West Ham either.
It will be worn at Spurs maybe.

There are a few bits of the new stuff in the online shop now...and I mean only a few....who ever sorts this stuff out needs a word....club has got to be losing loads of money with how slow they are in getting this in the shop
awful that it is mid august & we are still waiting on the new range of gear. Clubs like Liverpool haven making money since May, we never learn do we ha

maybe just maybe they could have a limited amount available then....
If people aren't going to buy it, why make it available?

The kopites feel a need to be decked head to toe in their garb. We don't - even look round on a match day and there isn't a lot of merch worn.

If people aren't going to buy it, why make it available?

The kopites feel a need to be decked head to toe in their garb. We don't - even look round on a match day and there isn't a lot of merch worn.
mate I'm 41 so I will never buy the home shirt but I will buy bits of the training gear for the gym or whatever. you are implying that nobody wants to buy so [Poor language removed] it. There are plenty of people who want to buy so to not have it available during the summer is bad business, wether you agree or not

The shirts just expensive.

I wouldn’t pay for it, cause it isn’t value for money. Then I think I never actually wear a shirt to the match, cause well... I like my own clobber better lol

£55 to wear 10 times isn’t cost effective lol

Status
Not open for further replies.