2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Premierinjuries:

Everton: Andre Gomes has undergone a scan on the ankle injury he sustained at Selhurst Park on Saturday. The midfielder was forced off just before HT during the 0-0 draw. Medical staff will continue to assess him at Finch Farm with his availability for GW2 hanging in the balance

Everton: Andre Gomes has undergone a scan on the ankle injury he sustained at Selhurst Park on Saturday. The midfielder was forced off just before HT during the 0-0 draw. Medical staff will continue to assess him at Finch Farm with his availability for GW2 hanging in the balance

Deffo not just cribbed off the club twitter with added baseless speculation.

Dafuq is GW2

I wondered that myself. Was scratching my head wondering if Portugal were at war with anyone and he could be drafted.

I'm hopeful it means Game Week 2. Time will tell.
The last 2 times Portugal has been to war it's been with English football fans.

Anyway, back to our own Portuguese hunk. I'd rather we didn't take any chances with his ankle this early in the season. It's Watford at home FFS. I can see him being left out this week and back in for the Villa game possibly. Gbamin and Davie it will have to be. Davies has actually been ok in pre-season and looked lively when he came on at the weekend, despite us being down to 10.

Having said that, if Gomes is 100% fit and ready, obviously I'd go with him, probably alongside Gbamin. Despite not being used to the league and being a bit rusty, I think his strength and power would come in handy against Doucoure.

FFS! It's worse than we thought lads.

See the source image

Status
Not open for further replies.