2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL’s stats say he’s not far behind Rashford lmfao. Christ all mighty. Don’t let that fella vote in elections/referendums.

There are a million big black fellas that will run channels all day from Div I who can do what DCL does. They also get chucked to the wing whenever anyone with any finishing ability or footballing intelligence gets a game.

It should take less than 90 minutes for anyone to see the fella doesn’t have it at the top level. Richarlison ‘has it’ but he’s inconsistent. The best players all ‘had it at 19 years old’ but needed time. Unfortunately DCL never has and never will ‘have it’.

What’s skin colour got to do with anything.

DCL’s stats say he’s not far behind Rashford lmfao. Christ all mighty. Don’t let that fella vote in elections/referendums.

There are a million big black fellas that will run channels all day from Div I who can do what DCL does. They also get chucked to the wing whenever anyone with any finishing ability or footballing intelligence gets a game.

It should take less than 90 minutes for anyone to see the fella doesn’t have it at the top level. Richarlison ‘has it’ but he’s inconsistent. The best players all ‘had it at 19 years old’ but needed time. Unfortunately DCL never has and never will ‘have it’.

We dont need a Liverpool fan to tell us DCL is garbage mate.

95% of Evertonians could tell you that he's pap.

What was drogba doing at 19 or 22 for that matter, not all top players are top players at those ages.

Not saying dcl will ever be a top player but he’s a useful option and better then niasse

Jesus mate, do one.

Also, what were vardy and kane doing at 19?

:oops::oops::oops:

Really ?
Something of a hint of prejudice about that mate, I suggest you be considerably more careful with your wording in future !!!
And that pre-supposes that you're here much longer !!!

Cool, so big black guys are stupid footballers. Can you go back to your own board now where it's okay, borderline encouraged to be a terrible human?

Crying at this lol

I know what you mean like.

That's not possible mate. There's not even a million big black fellas in the top 5 divisions.

Inappropriate Content
What’s skin colour got to do with anything.
If you look at the Olympic records you'll find dark-skinned males far, far outperform white-skinned males in running events. Take a look at recent history, Mo Farah, Usain Bolt, Justin Gatley. Then go further back, Colin Jackson, Linford Christie. Look at marathons, the London marathon male event has been won by Kenyans or Ethiopians since 2003. It's not racist to say that the history books state darker-skinned athletes have outperformed lighter-skinned athletes in running. Even football commentators, without mentioning colour but absolutely alluding to it, describe tall, dark-skinned footballers as "athletes" - don't say you haven't heard it a million times. So it's no surprise when people link skin colour to athleticism in terms of running and stamina in football.

With that in mind, you can see why people would link skin colour to athleticism. It may not be true of course, but it's not racist.

That all said, would DCL be classed as black? If so, we've already got a "big black fella who runs all game". lol And he's definitely an athlete, maybe just not a very good goalscorer.

If you look at the Olympic records you'll find dark-skinned males far, far outperform white-skinned males in running events. Take a look at recent history, Mo Farah, Usain Bolt, Justin Gatley. Then go further back, Colin Jackson, Linford Christie. Look at marathons, the London marathon male event has been won by Kenyans or Ethiopians since 2003. It's not racist to say that the history books state darker-skinned athletes have outperformed lighter-skinned athletes in running. Even football commentators, without mentioning colour but absolutely alluding to it, describe tall, dark-skinned footballers as "athletes" - don't say you haven't heard it a million times. So it's no surprise when people link skin colour to athleticism in terms of running and stamina in football.

With that in mind, you can see why people would link skin colour to athleticism. It may not be true of course, but it's not racist.

That all said, would DCL be classed as black? If so, we've already got a "big black fella who runs all game". lol And he's definitely an athlete, maybe just not a very good goalscorer.

You are a complete disgrace Butters. Absolute vermin

Status
Not open for further replies.