Poll: Your starting 11 v Watford

Your starting 11 v Watford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwobi and Gbamin start on the bench for me, to come on later in the game if Davies has a stinker or Bernard/Richarlison begin to tire.

Aye you're probably right.

It's all pretty hypothetical to me because I've no idea who is going to be ruled out with injury, or how fit other players will be.

Still too early for Kean to start I think. Same for Gblammo and Iwobi.

I don't like it, but I think it has to be:
Assuming Gomes is fit.
Pickford
Coleman - Keane - Mina - Digne
Gomes - Davies
Richarlison - Sigurdsson - Bernard
DCL
In an ideal world where our new boys are settled, fully match fit and good to go:
Pickford
Coleman - Keane - Mina - Digne
Gomes - Gbamin
Richarlison - Sigurdsson - Iwobi
Kean
With Bernard coming on for Sigurdsson and Iwobi moving to the middle.

Is it completely nailed on that Delph won't be fit? I thought it was only Palace he was missing 100%?

If he's fit he starts and hopefully Gomes too. If there's any way to not start Gbamin we should do it. It would be completely throwing the lad to the wolves given the amount of preparation he's had.

Is it completely nailed on that Delph won't be fit? I thought it was only Palace he was missing 100%?

If he's fit he starts and hopefully Gomes too. If there's any way to not start Gbamin we should do it. It would be completely throwing the lad to the wolves given the amount of preparation he's had.
It's weird there have been no updates on Delph at all. Which makes me think it is a six week job.

Status
Not open for further replies.