2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see Gomes play in the no 10 /advanced midfield role in a 4-3-3.

I think maybe thats why we wanted Docoure so we could go:

Gbamim Docoure

Gomes

I feel he has the quality on the ball to create chances for the striker but is hampered having to do defensive cover.

I suppose we could still do it when Delph's fit but due to our poor transfer window it feels like we are stuck playing a weaker system untill January when we can try for our targets again.

Gbamim Docoure

Gomes

I feel he has the quality on the ball to create chances for the striker but is hampered having to do defensive cover.

I suppose we could still do it when Delph's fit but due to our poor transfer window it feels like we are stuck playing a weaker system untill January when we can try for our targets again.
Spot on. We need the three forwards to stay high. The current system 4231 is so tired and the wide forward have to keep dropping back and if Sig isn't on we lack threat and creativity.

tenor.gif

Gbamim Docoure

Gomes

Oh I ABSOLUTELY think that's what Silva wanted. That fits so much better with some of his other sides. Gomes would have to create a bit more, but I have more faith in him doing that than improving on his defense in CM.

Oh I ABSOLUTELY think that's what Silva wanted. That fits so much better with some of his other sides. Gomes would have to create a bit more, but I have more faith in him doing that than improving on his defense in CM.

Shame Brands arsed around until the death lowballing Watford.

He is our classiest player when `on it'.

But he is mentally and physically weak. Like the talented kid in your 5 a side team.

You alwayshoped hed turn up, but often had better things to do. And when he did turn up you hoped he didnt `get a bang', or got annoyed by something or hed soon down tools.

Am. Oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.