2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how long does he get? He's still a young lad, the premier league is so unforgiving, I say 18 months before he gets any bad grief.
To be honest, being 19 won't wash with our fans and we have paid a lot of money for him.

Being 19 also doesn't mean that he can't do it in the premier. Rom was that age when he was on loan at WBA and this lad, by all accounts, is of similar pedigree. He looks top quality, and whilst there may have been an element of seeing off the Ivory Coast competition in awarding him his first caps at such a young age, he still scored 2 in his first 3.

I think we need to see at least 10 goals this season from him to call it a good start. If he gets 15 or more then it would fantastic. Added to Siggy and Richy's contributions it should see us get comfortably over 60 for the season which has to be the aim.

I think it's important that he get's an early goal for us to help settle him. Rom got 1 in his debut against West Ham and it makes a big difference.

I'd start him against Watford. DCL still has a part to play, especially in the games against the top teams when we'll be playing on the break, and hopefully he'll get close to double figures himself this season. But I expect us to have most of the ball against Watford and Kean is the much better option for that game.

So you do not care if we win or lose or even be relegated. Wonder why you are even on this website.

I get moody if we draw or lose, buzz if we win but 24 hours later I’m over it till the next week, my focus turns to more important matters like my job. Football doesn’t consume my life they way it did when I was a young kid with no pressures

Nobody wants to see their team get relegated but If you're choosing to live vicariously through a football team, you've majorly cocked up choosing Everton.

Nobody chooses Everton. Everton chooses us. Sure your not a red in disguise?

Attachments

• 5F38B2AF-D71B-4B52-9F96-5C452C2B35EE.jpeg
    5F38B2AF-D71B-4B52-9F96-5C452C2B35EE.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 124
I am still blazing after the poor result, the game should have been taken to CP and puit them on the rack. But with the team picked no chance, Silva was playing safe. I mean picking Schnieds and DCL over the new boys!!! In his chat talked of not taking chances well what can one expect playing a No 9 who is the most unprolific in the whols PL. Hence for me knobhead.
Are you for real? Did you see how off the pace Kean and Gbamin were when they came on?
It was far too early for them.

Of course everyone is overreacting to an actual criticism. You all saw it and it’s fine to disagree. I thought he’d come on late and would be dying to make an impression.

Like I said the thread should be locked until he is 21 and he actually grows up.

I am still blazing after the poor result, the game should have been taken to CP and puit them on the rack. But with the team picked no chance, Silva was playing safe. I mean picking Schnieds and DCL over the new boys!!! In his chat talked of not taking chances well what can one expect playing a No 9 who is the most unprolific in the whols PL. Hence for me knobhead.
Talking tripe as if you know what you’re talking about Makes who the knob head ??

Status
Not open for further replies.