2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the mentality that drives aggression you have not got to be the biggest to be the “strongest” personally when we’re up against it he is yet to show he can step up - I recall Spurs last year when we were overrun he went off after 30 mins but was back on it the following week. You can only judge your supposed best players when your getting beat and how they react.
You can't be mentally weak to be able to do what he has done in his career so far.

He’s not physically weak, he’s a unit... he did show signs of mental weakness at Barca but not seen any signs of it since he joined us.

You can't be mentally weak to be able to do what he has done in his career so far.
[/QUOTE
I like him but it’s all about levels why do you think Barca sold him - he struggled mentally there which if not mistaken he said so himself. To become a top Midfielder he has to be able to step up when we really need him not just look the part when we’re winning.

It’s the mentality that drives aggression you have not got to be the biggest to be the “strongest” personally when we’re up against it he is yet to show he can step up - I recall Spurs last year when we were overrun he went off after 30 mins but was back on it the following week. You can only judge your supposed best players when your getting beat and how they react.
I watched that game from the Lower Bullens and got a good view of his play. He was the only one of our midfielders capable of keeping and moving the ball and so he was targeted by the Spurs players, not unfairly but they concentrated on stopping him, resulting in a knock. That's when we really got overrun.

Can't wait to get back to the likes of Gemmill and farrelly bossing our midfield, what days they were.

lol nope but at least they had better clobber

s-l300.jpg
qnVIfUlB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.