2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
From his interview on Tues/Wed. Probably shouldnt have even been on the bench but lets call him crap and write him off already

“I’m concentrating on getting myself totally fit, this week might be a little bit too soon. A more realistic option might be the following game. As I say, I’ve only had two training sessions.”

No I refuse to read this thread but I would be disappointed if he hasn't been written off yet.
Evertonians hey......

From his interview on Tues/Wed. Probably shouldnt have even been on the bench but lets call him crap and write him off already

“I’m concentrating on getting myself totally fit, this week might be a little bit too soon. A more realistic option might be the following game. As I say, I’ve only had two training sessions.”

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

He had 45 minutes today. How many hat tricks did he score? That's right, none.

Get rid of the clown.

Looked assured at times. A few loose balls as well. Looks an intelligent player with good feet. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

He will learn. The coaches will show him videos about his mistakes today. Hopefully he will improve on his defensive positioning.

Rough start for the lad. A couple of bad giveaways, but also looked strong when fighting off attackers. Needs some more time but shows promise.

Ideally Delph would’ve came in today when Gomes went off, or either started with Gomes with Snides coming off the bench. But unfortunately it hasn’t worked out like that and we’ve had to thrust a lad in unexpectedly.
Think he deserved a pass until he’s up to speed.
This. Wasn’t match fit. Said so in his interview this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.