League Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpattack

Player Valuation: £30m
Maybe I missed it, but I thought there might be a thread on where we might finish (before we've even kicked a ball!)?
I know everyone heads into the new season full of confidence, particularly when we have spent a few quid. However, years of bitter experience suggests otherwise.
If we finish ahead of Leicester we will have done well. I cannot see us better than 7th. (Awaits abuse)

Maybe I missed it, but I thought there might be a thread on where we might finish (before we've even kicked a ball!)?
I know everyone heads into the new season full of confidence, particularly when we have spent a few quid. However, years of bitter experience suggests otherwise.
If we finish ahead of Leicester we will have done well. I cannot see us better than 7th. (Awaits abuse)
Dude, we had people saying we were a chance to get relegated and finishing 11th and 12th in the Transfer thread.

If we learn how to win on the road and perform at home against the top clubs and avoid the Everton lull, I can see us finishing anywhere from 3-6.

Something usually goes very wrong at some point, so I’d wager 5-8. We need to try and start the season strong and build a winning culture. We haven’t had that in quite some time.

If we learn how to win on the road and perform at home against the top clubs and avoid the Everton lull, I can see us finishing anywhere from 3-6.

Something usually goes very wrong at some point, so I’d wager 5-8. We need to try and start the season strong and build a winning culture. We haven’t had that in quite some time.

For this to happen you´re asking for our younger players to develop a hell of a lot. It´s not impossible but it´s a big ask. We´ve got players like Richarlison and Digne who are capable of getting to a very high level, whether they can reach it or not is up for question.

For this to happen you´re asking for our younger players to develop a hell of a lot. It´s not impossible but it´s a big ask. We´ve got players like Richarlison and Digne who are capable of getting to a very high level, whether they can reach it or not is up for question.
We are 100% betting on potential here atm. I’m expecting little, but I will be delighted with anything more.

If we put the goal in the ball offensive zone more than the opponents attacking force defence tackle, then hey, we might just get on the final 6 completion zone.

Despite a decent window, I don’t think we’ll crack the top 6 yet. I think we’ll get 7th....and win a cup.

I was looking at the bookies odds earlier on today and was surprised to see a few of them had Wolves ahead of us to win the league. Very surprised at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.