Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for sure - I'm glad this window is shut.

This place doesn't half go into meltdown every summer regardless of what happens and whilst some of it is often mildly entertaining it's an utter soul drain by the tail end and things get unnecessarily bitchy.

Hopefully loads of you will have calmed down enough to give yourselves time to pick your heads up off the floor and realise there's more to life than Everton's player transfer dealings.

Can't see that arsenal have really improved that much. Tierney from Scottish prem is a risk, forward is a good buy, but they are still a few goals away from a shambles at the back.

Don't think utd are that much better and they gave a serial falure as a manager. Better off without lukaku though.

Chelsea and fat frank, could be a mess.

Opportunity knocks.
I hope you’re right mate. But I worry that Arsenal have strengthened up front and in defence and Man U will be more solid at the back with Maguire. If those two sides leak less goals they’ll pick up more points than last season.
I also think that we have an unproven young striker and even if we put a few more in the net i think we will be conceding more without Zouma or another decent central defender coming in, as we’re weaker at the back now than we were last season. Also, losing Gana will hurt us as he had looked to be building up a decent relationship with Gomes and we’ll now have a centre midfield that has no rapport yet, leading to more pressure on our already weaker central defence.
I hope I’m wrong of course but I think we won’t close the gap on the top six and may struggle to make 7th or 8th unless our attack really is dynamite and we can keep teams on the back foot for 90 minutes every game.

Today: average window.
2022: we'll look back and think this was a brilliant window as our youth with be tearing teams apart.

In summary - 7th in 2019/20

Mad how neutrals think we've had a great transfer window - but Evertonians are somehow fuming

#unwarrantedentitlement

Maybe if you read what you say back you’ll understand.

Do you honestly believe a neutral who sees 5 games of Everton a season, is going to understand our weaknesses and strengths compared to someone who watches every game.

Neutrals and the pundit class are too busy fussing over United and Liverpool. Half of them probably thinks Walcott or Mirallas starts for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.