Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to say.. £28m initial for Iwobi with still upside feels less risky for us than £70m for Zaha. Yeah I don’t think he is as much a game breaker but that fee is at least fair. Give him 2 years he might just be up there with Zaha standards.. if not at least it’s not a financial noose Zaha would have been had that not worked out.

Very happy with our new intake. I'm confident these players will help take us to the next level.
Top six being next level? I think the teams above us have improved more than we have apart from Chelsea because of the their ban and losing hazard (although they got pulisic) but they have quality in their squad to play differently. Man utd and arsenal are both stronger than last season imo. I haven't mentioned them lot and city for obvious reasons as they seem to be miles ahead of the rest.

Top six being next level? I think the teams above us have improved more than we have apart from Chelsea because of the their ban and losing hazard (although they got pulisic) but they have quality in their squad to play differently. Man utd and arsenal are both stronger than last season imo. I haven't mentioned them lot and city for obvious reasons as they seem to be miles ahead of the rest.

If 6th is a step up then sure why not. The fact is that there was an absolutely massive gap between the top 6 and the rest of the pack (of which we weren't even the best) last season. If we can displace one of those big teams from their position above us then we will have made very good progress.

Can't see that arsenal have really improved that much. Tierney from Scottish prem is a risk, forward is a good buy, but they are still a few goals away from a shambles at the back.

Don't think utd are that much better and they gave a serial falure as a manager. Better off without lukaku though.

Chelsea and fat frank, could be a mess.

Opportunity knocks.

Can't see that arsenal have really improved that much. Tierney from Scottish prem is a risk, forward is a good buy, but they are still a few goals away from a shambles at the back.

Don't think utd are that much better and they gave a serial falure as a manager. Better off without lukaku though.

Chelsea and fat frank, could be a mess.

Opportunity knocks.
Also Man U made an okay signing with McGuire and Wan Bissaka but other than that really no additions worth anything and they lost Lukaku. (Which I’m stoked about the extra free income there)

Good transfer window for me. Got rid of some rubbish and hopefully get rid of some more. Made some good young signings.. Added pace and power. Squad is looking great. Yep needed CB cover but banked too much on zouma. Said before 3 top signings each summer and we will progress. Maybe not top 6 but if the team plays like it did in the later part of the season should do well. Maybe top 4 or 6 next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.