Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal fan. Gutted he left tbh because he was vital for us at the start of last season and always made a difference for us when he came on. He's great at creating chances and getting past players. The only frustration was his decision making. Compared to three years ago he has definitely made a huge amount of progress.

If he's a starter I fully back him to become an excellent player who could do a job for any team. He's got all the things required to be a top player just needs to work on his decision making and finishing. Puts in a shift defensively too.

Arsenal fan. Gutted he left tbh because he was vital for us at the start of last season and always made a difference for us when he came on. He's great at creating chances and getting past players. The only frustration was his decision making. Compared to three years ago he has definitely made a huge amount of progress.

If he's a starter I fully back him to become an excellent player who could do a job for any team. He's got all the things required to be a top player just needs to work on his decision making and finishing. Puts in a shift defensively too.

Thanks for joining and telling us this. Some of our fans think he another boalsie or welbeck is better.

His videos look pretty good tbh. I reckon he will bring us something we dont have.

I'm excited to see pepe play this season tbh

Are you happy with your business? Overall I think you’ve had a good window, but can’t believe you’ve got luiz as a means of improving your defence.

Why would Emery let such a talent leave the club? Given his age and how he has already contributed in the first team. Surely the coaching staff can see his potential?

Also, what is his attitude like on and off the field?

Status
Not open for further replies.