Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you know who he is so get back in your box I havehad a tiring day - we were no where near the valuation of Zaha they would not consider part exchange that's how bad Tosun is or the pay grade he is on tbh I would have part exchanged Walcott with Palace ....and signed this Alex Iwobi lad from Arsenal too.......
Zaha will be signed by a European club maybe now.......

I was only poking a bit of fun mate. Didn’t mean to offend.

Everything I’m seeing from Arsenal fans say he’s a no. 10... interesting to see then if he fights it out with Sigurdsson or Bernard.
Bernard's probably a No.10 as well but with Digne we need someone who can move infield and link with him, which they could all do to some extent, what's good is that Iwobi is a very different style to both so we could have some flexibility.

Anyone can selectively pick tweets and make them seem representative.

He might turn out great, he might not (he might not even sign at this rate!) but let's not pretend he's Ronaldo and let's not assume that he's another Martina.

I just picked out some tweets to show literally the same thing, to the people on here claiming Arsenal fans all are so happy about the sale. Like any fanbase, half of them are idiots, half of them are right, they disagree with eachother and time will tell which half are which.

The only thing that could have been worse than signing iwobi after being linked to so many good players would have been signing iwobi and rojo

Status
Not open for further replies.