Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asked my Arsenal-supporting mate about him a few hours ago and he said he tends to lose the ball a lot and make bad decisions. So he should fit right in here then.
My Arsenal mates like him and would rather have kept him in an ideal world. However, they say have an overabundance of wingers and understand needing to move him on if the price was right.
which Arsenal friend are we believing lads

Noooooooo! Had a look at him again on YouTube as a mate claimed he was good and I said I thought he was toss from what I'd seen - tries tricky stuff but rarely assists or scores. Clip was littered with Gooners comments saying get rid as he has no end product and can be flashy but then clueless when he gets near the box. Just what I thought

This has to be a joke. Sell Lookman and buy Iwobi for £35m .... what the hell.

Just look at the Arsenal fan replies to Ornsteins tweet.

They signed David Luis so they can’t point fingers, will see if he contributes more than Lookman did

He can carry the ball which is what we need. But he's not a huge upgrade on what we already have.

His goal and assist numbers are actually relatively decent. I was surprised how good they are.

I'm very sceptical but I'll give him a chance. If he produces similar here then he'll prove a useful signing at least.

Weird signing this one. Was superb in the Europa League final in a very poor Arsenal performance and had a superb AFCON. Need to remember that he is still only 23. Lots of Premier League experience. In this window £35-40 million isn't a lot. Lets see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.