Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have certainly tried no doubt about it.
I have no doubt that we tried, but given that we knew deals for our top targets, in Zaha and Zouma, would be very difficult it’s disappointing that we look to have left it too late to bring in our backup options.

Ive never seen it as a clever move to spend big short term for top 6.

Id be happy growing steadily.

Hopefully Reinier signs...

We don't have that luxury because if Richarlison has a great season, and\or if Keane takes the Premier League by storm it won't be long before we have huge bids coming in for them.

We have to build fast otherwise we won't be able to convince our best players to stay and fend off advances from CL clubs.

If we just grow steadily all the time we'll just end up becoming an exciting feeder club as the elite clubs pick off our best players every 2-3 years.

Bad idea.

Can honestly see one of Bolasie and Mirallas ending up staying if we don't get a winger in. Terrifying.
Could be Kev's time at last, after cutting his teeth out on loan for the past 15 years.

Two-year extension in October.

So Keane, who was great for the majority of last season, suddenly fills you with dread? and somehow most on here have already concluded that Yerry Mina is crap as well despite actually looking capable at defending whenever he's played!

Everyone just needs to chill.
I’m afraid I’m filled with dread everytime we concede a corner or free kick and it looks like another season of hiding behind my hands

Status
Not open for further replies.