• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Or so it seems".

You're moaning about something you haven't got a clue about.

Be irritated we may not have brought in an 80m signing (just writing that sentence amuses me), but dont be annoyed about a hypothetical scenario.
None of us have got a clue about any of it though have we. Not sure why you've signed up to a fans forum if you don't want people to give opinions and talk about hypothetical scenarios, join the club's board instead.

All the last Windows we have done business at the last minute there's time yet

This time last year we had people in position and the work was all but complete.

There would be links out mate.

Rojo will probs get done. But the club have been poor not having an alternative for Zaha.

Maybe I'm jumping too early. But at the moment, not impressed by that (even though I am very impressed by the business we have done previously)

Well you actually do if the money you save is invested smartly and you use it to build a team capable of winning trophies

You can have short term satisfaction or you can build a dynasty and enjoy success for many a year

Brands strikes me as someone who wants the latter, and that's not a problem in my eyes

Give a man a fish etc
Give Brands a fish and he will feed 5000

In what way? For a start it was clear that Arsenal were his first choice, we're next best option. The club, allegedly, ha e put in numerous and various offers but Palace aren't playing ball.
I think that shows any other player that we try as hard as we can to sign them.
Arsenal fell away & we were the only ones, that we know of, making big bids for him. After the last one failed, he put in his request and that sets a scene between the player & the club. It's not irreversible, but it leaves a distinct taste. He's stuck his neck out by doing so & if his suitor doesn't push, he's stuck there where everyone knows he tried to force a move.
I'm surprised that needed explaining.

Got visions of Brands holed up somewhere with a big doobie on the go waiting for Palace to cave into to his demands.

Complete fantasy but I’m clutching at straws here whilst trying to keep my head... the Brandy is helping though.

Come on Jim lad break some Everton news after the break!

I bet it’s not his first joint in this window

Status
Not open for further replies.