Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget if it was Silva or Brands who said early on the goal was to have 2 starting quality players at every position and depending how tomorrow goes we could be pretty close after 3 windows.
A 19 year old and DCL up front lololol
We dont have 1 quality centre half, never mind 4 lololol
we dont have 1 quality Keeper neber mind 2 lolol
We aint got close to 4 quality centre mids.

I agree, good point, That could be worth a few points BUT no one has given an explanation as to how we are not weakened considerably by losing our best centre half and excellent holding mid - I think Gueye's ability to protect our weak central defence last year is massively unestimated by our fans.
How did you feel aba Noel Gallagher laughing his head off that at you boys having your best points season of all time and finishing second mate?

We've bought a replacement for gueye in gbamin. He's a bit of an unknown quantity, but that was always likely as we aren't gonna be in the market for the top top defensive midfielders in Europe (which is close to where I put gueye, when he is at his best)

I think we as fans are acknowledging the need for a centre half. And the club has expressed that a centre half is a priority. I think we will get one, but it's gonna be a stop gap or someone like sidibie that has something to prove.

A 19 year old and DCL up front lololol
We dont have 1 quality centre half, never mind 4 lololol
we dont have 1 quality Keeper neber mind 2 lolol
We aint got close to 4 quality centre mids.

Attachments

• 1565255948016.png
    1565255948016.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 121
We nearly signed Rojo last year. Zouma loan only happened because United pulled the plug. Silva is a big fan. Quick, left footed, strong but careless/reckless. If he comes make no mistake the manager is a fan even if we fans are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.