Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the amount of money Sky are paying Premier league clubs, It wouldn't surprise me if already done deals are being held back so they can Grandstand Announce them on that ridiculous channel with that ridiculous Jim White.

It's gonna be a long day.

100% this, been saying it for years

Loving this transfer window so far but one thing is ruining it.

People acting in the know on twitter. They make educated guesses and basically regurgitate news rumours.

"I know that we're in for a defender guys so tomorrow should be exciting ;)" etc

And you get biffs replying tagging their mates or saying "thanks keeps us updated!"

Just like the Esk, they're taking advantage of the naive to boost their social media count.

That Ben is the worst of the lost, know people who played football with him and they're in agreement.

I get that. But the current highest earner is on what - 120k.

That leads to people like Schneiderlin getting 100k - there’s a domino effect. Plus I dont think he’s the best player in our team... until he proves it.

FYI we have gone on a splurge before. We got a load of players who turned out to be sub standard. Bolasie was going to be the nuts according to some on here

Do you see signing Zaha is a risk ?

We have to be happy with our summer work. Not really ars*d about any other team's transfers to be honest. We've won the transfer window.
Just hoping it all gels now and Silva gets a tune out of them all. Going to be an interesting season.

We have to be happy with our summer work. Not really ars*d about any other team's transfers to be honest. We've won the transfer window.
Just hoping it all gels now and Silva gets a tune out of them all. Going to be an interesting season.

As it stands it’s average mate, you can’t be happy with average.

Let’s see come 5 but as it stands it’s bang average

Iwobi and Smalling was consign us to a "relegation battle window" however

Status
Not open for further replies.