Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A22E2BD0-10F5-4D9A-88B2-6AA22923C66C.jpeg

Not worth the money, Didnt want him In the first place..but if he doesnt come in now...and if he doesnt cost upwards of 80 million pounds...I'm going to be slightly underwhelmed. he will deffo give us more bite upfront and will give Silva far more options for mixing it up. .what the hell, it ain't our money.

I don't think we'll get him.

Palace will look stupid if they budge now and they won't be able to replace him and/or dispose of the majority of the cash quickly enough today.

We are not enough of a force to get a move like this through.

They've had been sitting on £50mill all summer and only brought Cahill on a free and McCarthy for £8mill.

They were never gonna spend in the window anyway.

Meltdown at Palace has begun

Breaking news from the Palace forum: ' Just curious, but does anyone know if Asset-Stripping of a Premier League football club is illegal '

I am not expecting us to sign Zaha, but this was a great start to the day.

Has there ever been a time when the club buying a player has actively helped the selling club to find thier replacement to help get thier own deal over the line? I don't mean financially but like scouting etc

I believe it's typically the agent(s) involved in the deal that offer alternatives or replacements.

He’s clearly been our no.1 target. Will show we lack the muscle to force these kinds of deals through

I think inducing the player to forgo his loyalty bonus and skip training indicates our appeal to top talent. The rest is out of our control. What are we supposed to do? Threaten to burn the ground down if they don't do what we say?

If I were Palace I would tell us to do one no matter the price this late in the day, but if they sign a replacement eg Sarr we could be in business. Would be so un-Everton for this to happen, so obviously I’d love it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.