Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've carried out some extensive research and his agent is supposedly Will Salthouse

View attachment 64542 View attachment 64543

Is he the fella walking along with the picture that is supposedly of Zaha? Make your own minds up.

On a related note he works for a company called USM, not fat uncle Ali's firm but interesting nonetheless I think you'll all agree.

Detective Bungle clearing things up.

I honestly am right on the fence with this guy. On one hand he could be a spark that helps us when we are a bit flat, but IF we got him that's Richarlison, Bernard, Walcott (yes I know he can be a bit turd but still an option), Kean, DCL, Siggy, all competing for the front 4 spots. Could we keep all them happy and (going back to Zaha) is he really that consistent? Not my money so don't care about the cash but felt we played better when we got a settled side towards the end of last season. Reckon its a funny one all things considered tbh

Zaha signed a five year contract not long ago, now he wants a transfer. He said when he first decided he wanted a move it was because he wanted to play with a club who were in The Champions League Cup, now that Everton are the only club after him, he wants to come here, does he want glory and medals or simply money. Money is the answer and when Arsenal pulled out he wants to come to us. I would have a good think about this transfer,spells future trouble to me.
I think just playing for a club making the right noises, signing players and showing ambition is enough for him at the moment. Obviously he will demand a wage, but playing another season for Palace, with his talent, and getting battered most weeks can’t be fun..

Maguire the benchmark lollollol:blush:
Staggering stuff!

That Zaha can take on players, dribble, dribble, dribble
forget the goal and assist stats
what it will do for the overall play of the team will be huge.

And there's an intent to this signing (just as Richarlison's was before) that starts to put us in a different transfer class from now on.

So, as ridiculous as it sounds, 70m might just be reasonable... all things considered.

Staggering sarcasm :) centre halves are a valuable commodity and Palace are even quoted as saying that the £80m price for McGuire had to be matched or even surpassed.

He's better than Bernard today. Given consistent time at #10 he could be better than Gylfi in time. 40m is probably a bit much but I think it's a decent move.

Agree to disagree there like. I think he’s alright but I wouldn’t have him in over either of those two

That's... That's literally what they are going to be giving Dybala if not significantly more.

Of which has not yet been agreed. Lets face it mate can we really see Spurs spending 150-200m in one windo with Levy in charge? He may break his wage structure once or twice but he's not doing it four times.

Ndombele 63m
Dybala 64m

Zaha would be another 70
that Celsea fella is 55-60m.

Status
Not open for further replies.