• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SavannahWeasel.jpg

Iwobis numbers are actually decent for goals and assists considering his age. Gets decent enough game time too at Arsenal. Not sure about 40m though however Richarlison had slightly worse numbers before we bought him and he's turned out to be worth every penny so far.

yeah but we are amazing at overating our players and calling all others crap.

Iwobi is decent... just not a winger

See the Newcastle United thread to completely debunk this.
I'm not sure what you mean? I'm talking about people going off on one saying hahaha what an idiot believing Jim White, only for a better source to then confirm that the story is genuine. So that thread won't debunk anything other than the Newcastle takeover, which isn't particularly relevant to my point.

So you'd go with a defender that can't defend over a attacker that can attack?

I don't get the ake love in. He's such a poor defender, he is the main cb in a team the usually concedes the most goals a season.
Everything you'd want in a defender.
He's unbelievable in air - something we could do with.
He's quick and agile - something we could do with, esp if we play compact higher up field
Passing and tackling is quality.
Scores goals.
Options - can play LB or perfect as part of a back three
Only 24

Linked with one of the best teams in the world in City yet not good enough for us - ok.

If it were true I'd agree. But where is the proof that this is true?. Jim White?lol
Jim White does a tweet and low and behold again it gets retweeted and repeated all across the web as if it is factual. He is not a reliable Everton Source and it is not even a secret that Moshiri fecked him off a couple of years ago as he was untrustworthy. Alan Myers mostly gets his info from Sky reporters/repeaters such as Jim White btw.

Roll on Friday eh LoL. lol
Simon Peach has also tweeted it. Peach is the head football writer for the press association, and is considered by United fans to be equivalent to Joyce for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.