Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are gonna pull one of these big boys off
DinyosbWkAIYf71.jpg

Why do you people actually believe these figures that have been thrown about? I genuinely dont get it. 30 journalists all report different things, get proved to be lying in almost all instances, you all rage about it, and then the next time they say anything you treat it like pure fact. Basically fact is whoever talked last.

Maybe no one will know whats been privately agreed between private parties in private negotiations until they come to an actual agreement and it becomes public? Crazy thought?

Surprised Leon Bailey hasn’t been seriously linked to any clubs in the premier league. He’d cost less than Zaha, is younger and rated very highly.

Think we're waiting till January on the CB, P
I hope Mina lasts that long.
Big risk putting it off until January. Zouma was a big part of the team last year and needed replacing if we couldn't bring someone in. With Jags leaving too I am a little surprised that nothing has happened by now. That Maguire deal has wrecked the market so I can understand there's no value but I will be disappointed if we have to take the risk of waiting until January after having nearly the whole window to address it.

May just be doing it so we can say, "Yeah yeah we will give you £78m for the lad." They may just care about the actual £ price not the extra players. Who know.
Does doing it as 2 separate transactions help us avoid FFP? We have been doing pretty damn well in covering our signings so far

Fair enough, he’s pretty well known though. 21 years old, plays for Leverkusen on right wing. Seems he’s valued around what Zaha is though judging by a bit of quick googling. Supposedly Chelsea were interested prior to transfer ban.

Heard that, too. He needs to be better than an average player in Germany first.

I hope Mina lasts that long.
Big risk putting it off until January. Zouma was a big part of the team last year and needed replacing if we couldn't bring someone in. With Jags leaving too I am a little surprised that nothing has happened by now. That Maguire deal has wrecked the market so I can understand there's no value but I will be disappointed if we have to take the risk of waiting until January after having nearly the whole window to address it.
Thanks Paul Merson.

Looks like he had a forgettable season last year, the season before he did very well though with 10 goals and 6 assists in 25 appearances.
He's still young, but he has floundered. He wasn't even all that impressive at the friggin Gold Cup. Diaby moved to Leverkusen and Havertz, although more of a 10 or second striker likes to sit on the right and cut inside as well. He's a but more central, but suddenly there is a lot of competition for Bailey. He was benched until Bosz came in, although I'm not sure he impressed that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.