2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it is for big money keep him. There is a player in there somewhere. Don't subscribe to all this hate [Poor language removed].
He has never hit the heights, but he has never been as bad as the boo boys make out. He played well in patches last year. The whole team were bad December January then improved towards the rnd of the season.
Can’t stand it when so called supporters destroy a player with negativity and name calling. There was some poisonous stuff on here.
That said, I do think his days are numbered. The only questions are, where to, and how much?

He has never hit the heights, but he has never been as bad as the boo boys make out. He played well in patches last year. The whole team were bad December January then improved towards the rnd of the season.
Can’t stand it when so called supporters destroy a player with negativity and name calling. There was some poisonous stuff on here.
That said, I do think his days are numbered. The only questions are, where to, and how much?

He was really good for half a season when he first came in, after that he was earning a fortune walking round looking like he couldn't give a toss, maybe if he had looked a bit more arsed then he wouldn't have got grief.

I agree about not slagging off one of ours but this guy really tests my patience.
I was delighted when we got him off United.
Not anymore.
He just seems so lethargic and effortless , if everything isn't going our way.
Despite the fact that I think he can really play , I think that he has to go - especially because of his wages !

The reason he's not liked is his piss poor attitude.....he basically did the opposite of "playing for the shirt " ! Fans can overlook lack of skill ....we will not accept lack of effort or passion. Is Morgan ( or Mirralas ) a better player than the Stracq.....definitely ! Who would EFC fans get behind in a match + why ?

He’s the only one in the last few years I’ve truly hated. Until his form showed up out of nowhere late last season he deserved everything he got from the fans. Lack of effort, lack of care, disrespected the fans
He's nowhere near as bad as Mirallas, but still one of the more unlikeable characters mostly down to the size of his salary and numerous bad performances imo.

Hopefully he is in a better place after his father had passed. I wish him well and hope he does the job if he stays, but we probably should move on from him. He has that scarlet letter on him that probably won’t ever wash.

Will probably be starting Saturday.
I think he's a decent player. Just don't think we should be having players on 100k a week who sit on the bench or start a handful of games each season. That's what happens when you buy players from teams like United and then realise you can't guarantee them 30 starts a season. It's also why I don't like the Delph signing.

Might be in the minority, but I hope he stays, especially if McCarthy does indeed go to Palace. If we have no further midfield incomings and we lose both Schneids and McCarthy, it leaves us with Andre Gomes, Gbamin, Davies, and Delph as the only senior central midfielders / defensive midfielders, five in these positions would be the ideal number to have I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.