Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....you see, I have a view that entertainers belong in the circus. I much prefer effective footballers. I’m not saying Zaha can’t be effective, but I admit to not being his biggest fan. Zaha has all the physical ammunition, if Brands/Silva feel they can get him to play with more purpose, then that’s fine.
You can entertain and be productive. He has proven in recent seasons that he can score and assist. And after all, football is part of the entertainment industry.

....you see, I have a view that entertainers belong in the circus. I much prefer effective footballers. I’m not saying Zaha can’t be effective, but I admit to not being his biggest fan. Zaha has all the physical ammunition, if Brands/Silva feel they can get him to play with more purpose, then that’s fine.

He scored goals and got assists in a team which himself and Townsend aside offer very little going forward. Look at Palace’s record with and without him if you’re concerned about how effective he is.

Agree on the entertainment part, I genuinely don’t give a flying one how ugly Everton play if it means they win every game.

Am warming to Zaha though. That frontline has a ridiculous amount of pace about it.

Would love to see this feller play for us. Imagine if he does and does a Salah making the most of a tap on the foot at Anfield and we score a penalty winner.

One of a very small number of players who can thrill a watching crowd in today's game. He's an entertainer and on that basis alone we should get him.

I hope we sign him just to make you happy D.

Don’t wanna be a little biff but if we get him for 65, and Zouma for 35, what are we looking like for FFP? Can’t be arsed with chelsea/barca/atletico style bans

Depends what period we’re paying the deals over to be sure but we seem fine. Paying Kean off over 3 years will definitely help. Could also do with shipping out Henry, McCarthy and ideally Tosun for decent fees and shifting some of the others who don’t contribute to get them off the wage bill too.

Despite us bringing in quite a few already this summer we don’t seem to be down too much so far (if at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.