2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
A player of his quality doesn't deserve to be on the wages he is on. If it mean't we would free up some of the wage budget and bring in another player then he can go.
+
@BainesontoastNEW

I'd say no, not even then, one reason is he will only come back at the end of the season and be worth even less, and just freeing his wages dosent mean we can go out and buy another player.

If it was total deadwood like Besic yes, but he isnt that bad a player, and towards the end of last season showed enough to either deserve a fee or at least a bench slot for us.

+
@BainesontoastNEW

I'd say no, not even then, one reason is he will only come back at the end of the season and be worth even less, and just freeing his wages dosent mean we can go out and buy another player.

If it was total deadwood like Besic yes, but he isnt that bad a player, and towards the end of last season showed enough to either deserve a fee or at least a bench slot for us.
Really don't like the fella and I doubt I ever will. I agree he did pick up form towards the end of last season. He is obviously a back-up option for us and it probably would be a good idea to keep him if we sign no more players from midfield. If we do sign another centre mid i'll be made up if we got rid.

21:02

SCHNEIDERLIN MAY LEAVE EVERTON
Morgan Schneiderlin
could still leave Everton this summer.
SSN understands that both Fenerbache and Besiktas are interested in the midfielder, who has fallen down the pecking order at Goodison Park following the arrival of Fabian Delph and Jean-Philippe Gbamin.
We understand Schneiderlin is open to a move away and Everton would also be happy for him to leave if they are certain of completing a deal for one of their remaining targets.
In this case, if Everton were to bring in Abdoulaye Doucoure for instance, then Schneiderlin would be allowed to leave.
Given Schneiderlin could move abroad, Everton aren’t under pressure to make a decision before Thursday’s deadline.

My guess is if he's out, there's no way it happens until after the Palace game with Delph injured. But if Doucoure is incoming, since he can play the 6 if needed as can Delph, there's no reason to keep Morgan here.

21:02

SCHNEIDERLIN MAY LEAVE EVERTON
Morgan Schneiderlin
could still leave Everton this summer.
SSN understands that both Fenerbache and Besiktas are interested in the midfielder, who has fallen down the pecking order at Goodison Park following the arrival of Fabian Delph and Jean-Philippe Gbamin.
We understand Schneiderlin is open to a move away and Everton would also be happy for him to leave if they are certain of completing a deal for one of their remaining targets.
In this case, if Everton were to bring in Abdoulaye Doucoure for instance, then Schneiderlin would be allowed to leave.
Given Schneiderlin could move abroad, Everton aren’t under pressure to make a decision before Thursday’s deadline.

Never mind getting some one in just get this fella out.

Inappropriate Language
Unless it is for big money keep him. There is a player in there somewhere. Don't subscribe to all this hate [Poor language removed].

Status
Not open for further replies.