Lossl Free

77.5m

Out
Gana 28m
Lookman 16m
Vlasic 14m
Robinson 2m

60m

Combined with some small fees for Joe Williams and others, plus loan fees and I suspect a small saving on wages we havent really spent anything yet, thats not a negative dig, just saying.

With some other sales still to come, an exciting next few days in store for us all I suspect.

Still not gone mad on a signing yet......

I just cant wait to watch CR7 have a mental breakdown when he sees his first touch in the flesh.

While it dawns on him they effectively traded 3-for-1 for him with Dybala, Mandzukic and Keane.

To be honest, I'd still expect Lukaku to score around 20 for them, given Ronaldo is in the same side, but he's playing for the best team in a one team league, so how couldn't he.

Indeed, that's my concern about Kean, pretty much my only one - but he apparently impressed at Verona too so he's clearly a talented lad.

Think it's about time teams stood up to players again. They wouldn't be multi millionaires without the clubs who employ them.

...it comes to a point where you cut off your nose to spite your face. We can benefit from it (Bernard) and we can lose out to it (Barkley virtually ran his contract down). Sadly, it’s just a factor of the modern game. As I keep saying, what a time to be an ordinary, injury plagued footballer.

While it dawns on him they effectively traded 3-for-1 for him with Dybala, Mandzukic and Keane.

To be honest, I'd still expect Lukaku to score around 20 for them, given Ronaldo is in the same side, but he's playing for the best team in a one team league, so how couldn't he.

Indeed, that's my concern about Kean, pretty much my only one - but he apparently impressed at Verona too so he's clearly a talented lad.

...certainly talented, but a critical factor will be attitude and it looks like the game matters to him. He described himself as a ‘street footballer’, I like that.

Its just a feeling, I reckon we will struggle to get an affordable CB, so will look at loaning 1.

Ive got a feeling Brands has some aces up his sleeve, reckon he will pay decent money on a RB and a Right Winger from total left field.

I saw Bolaise had a 10m release clause this summer, I reckon somebody somewhere is stupid enough to pay it.

Im very often wrong, but we shall see.

Things will happen very, very quickly from this point on, VERY quickly. I know we have the names floating around Zouma, that Napoli player whos name ive forgot!, Zaha, that donkey from Watford, we might sign 1 of them, maybe, but with 3 signings to go, I have a feeling 2 will be from nowhere.

Lozano mate I reckon, reckon Napoli will get James in instead leaving us to pounce

....McCarthy is 12 months off a lucrative Bosman, as is Niasse. I wouldn’t be surprised if either/both are only interested in a loan deal.
Needs to be the threatened any way, with Ireland in with a good shout of qualifying for the euros McCarthy needs game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.