Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t rate him anywhere near where some of the fappers do on here, but i can live with getting him for 30-40 with say tosun and McCarthy/Schneiderlin going the other way

Im not keen on spending too much on him either, but i'd probably accept it at 55m + getting rid of some deadwood like McCarthy or Tosun.

I do think he would improve us.

Juventus have reported it to the stock exchange.
€27.5m in instalments over 3 years and €2.5m in add ons.

Potentially an amazing deal for Everton
The reports were fun to watch, and a regular pattern is emerging:

"Everton have offered 40 million for Kean, Juve demand more!"
"Everton strike a deal for 36 million for Kean, Juve want buyback clause, Marcel laughs!"
"Everton complete deal for 29 million for Kean, Juve delay medical, a delay that costs them the Brands tax"
"Everton finalize 25 million deal for Kean, Juve desperate for deal to complete before it gets even lower"

Im not keen on spending too much on him either, but i'd probably accept it at 55m + getting rid of some deadwood like McCarthy or Tosun.

I do think he would improve us.

I think he will make us worse. A large part of the reason Digne is so good is because of Bernard. The same with how coleman played well second half of the year is richarlison.

Zaha strikes me as more of a Walcott than either of those guys.

Walcott nullifies any attacking fullback we have because he doesn’t pass to them.

I think he will make us worse. A large part of the reason Digne is so good is because of Bernard. The same with how coleman played well second half of the year is richarlison.

Walcott nullifies any attacking fullback we have because he doesn’t pass to them.

Yeah, there seems to be a lot of beating up on Bernard too - but the left side of our midfield was great - needed better finishing from a striker (sure, and Bernard could chip in more). Richarlison on the right and Bernard on the left was pretty good I thought.

Have you seen Bernard play. He belongs on the bench to sort out his mind. Better off as a power sub

Status
Not open for further replies.