Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look at the players we have released, sold and bought, compared to the rest of the league, I think we have done the best business so far, still hoping for about 4 more out the door and up to 3 in, because I'm gready :drunk:

i really like doucoure, but feel there are plenty of players like him around europe, i'm sure brands could find the same player a couple of years younger for about £10m somewhere. I mean Gbamin looks the same sort of player, we surely didn't buy him as a defender? We only really showed interest once we sold Gueye, Zouma is still not a definite no, if we bought gbamin as a CB, we wouldn't still be looking for Zouma, unless he wants the full compliment of centre backs i suppose.

I can’t see us going for him, after just signing 2 cms/dm it’s not a priority to me

i really like doucoure, but feel there are plenty of players like him around europe, i'm sure brands could find the same player a couple of years younger for about £10m somewhere. I mean Gbamin looks the same sort of player, we surely didn't buy him as a defender? We only really showed interest once we sold Gueye, Zouma is still not a definite no, if we bought gbamin as a CB, we wouldn't still be looking for Zouma, unless he wants the full compliment of centre backs i suppose.

I'd think Doucoure would be a Silva choice and someone who he is pushing for.

Doucoure, Gomes, Gbamin, Delph all in one window, that's a massive midfield overhaul.

I'd think Doucoure would be a Silva choice and someone who he is pushing for.

Doucoure, Gomes, Gbamin, Delph all in one window, that's a massive midfield overhaul.
yeah and we did need to have a load more power and athleticism so i am glad, i don't think it needed to all be done in one window though haha

Don’t see the point in signing Doucoure at this point, not that he isn’t a good player but surely the money is better spent elsewhere at this point??
Still, could be worth it just to annoy the Watford massive

I think Doucoure is paper talk.

Unless Schnerderlin/McCarthy both go we wont be bringing in another CM.

Very intrigued to see what business gets done in the next 4 days.

I imagine RW/CB/RB will all be coming in around Wed/Thu

Doubt we'll do anything tomorrow/Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.