Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....well, good news yesterday, let’s hope today is a signing Saturday. Here’s the morning Toffee transfer round-up for 3rd August:

- Everton’s Official Site has confirmed the signing of 23 year old Jean-Philippe Gbamin from Mainz on a 5 year contract for an undisclosed fee, although German outlet Bild suggest the figure is €25m plus €2m in bonuses. The site also confirm 21 year old Nathan Broadhead signed a contract extension before joining Burton Albion on loan.

- According to Sky Italy, Moise Kean is booked in for a medical today, and everything is now in place with Juventus. Italian Journalist, Fabrizio Romano tweeted last night: ‘Moise Kean tomorrow will sign his contract as new Everton player. Confirmed and official soon.’

- The Liverpool Echo report Everton are still hoping to complete 5 signings before Thursday’s 5pm transfer deadline. The Toffees will explore the loan market and are looking to bolster the squad with a right back, a centre back and a winger.

- DAZN Brazilian pundit, Gustavo Gogaca Guffo, reports Gremino forward Everton Soares has been offered to The Toffees but the 23 year olds representatives have been told the club are focused on other players.

- The Times continue to suggest Everton remain in contact with Chelsea over defender Kurt Zouma, and a loan deal for the French international could be explored.

- Noticias De Gipuzkoa say Everton’s interest in Real Sociedad’s Diego Llorente looked like it had gone because of his €50m release clause, but a bid for the 25 year old Centre Back could still be presented.

- According to Yahoo Esportes in Brazil, Manchester United have decided to enter the race for winger David Neres. Everton are not in immediate conversation with Ajax, but Marcel Brands is a firm admirer of the winger.

- Zenit St Petersburg has announced the transfer of Malcom from Barcelona, although the Echo continues to believe ‘the Blues were never in for the Brazilian.’

- A tweet posted on here links Everton with Monaco’s 23 year old attacking midfielder, Rony Lopes (credited to L’Equipe but I couldn’t find the source myself).

Last edited:
....well, good news yesterday, let’s hope today is a signing Saturday. Here’s the morning Toffee transfer round-up for 3rd August:

- Everton’s Official Site has confirmed the signing of 23 year old Jean-Philippe Gbamin from Mainz on a 5 year contract for an undisclosed fee, although German outlet Bild suggest the figure is €25m plus €2m in bonuses. The site also confirm 21 year old Nathan Broadhead signed a contract extension before joining Burton Albion on loan.

- According to Sky Italy, Moise Kean is booked in for a medical today, and everything is now in place with Juventus. Italian Journalist, Fabrizio Romano tweeted last night: ‘Moise Kean tomorrow will sign his contract as new Everton player. Confirmed and official soon.’

- The Liverpool Echo report Everton are still hoping to complete 5 signings before Thursday’s 5pm transfer deadline. The Toffees will explore the loan market and are looking to bolster the squad with a right back, a centre back and a winger.

- DAZN Brazilian pundit, Gustavo Gogaca Guffo, reports Gremino forward Everton Soares has been offered to The Toffees but the 23 year olds representatives have been told the club are focused on other players.

- The Times continue to suggest Everton remain in contact with Chelsea over defender Kurt Zouma, and a loan deal for the French international could be explored.

- Noticias De Gipuzkoa say Everton’s interest in Real Sociedad’s Diego Llorente looked like it had gone because of his €50m release clause, but a bid for the 25 year old Centre Back could still be presented.

- According to Yahoo Esportes in Brazil, Manchester United have decided to enter the race for winger David Neres. Everton are not in immediate conversation with Ajax, but Marcel Brands is a firm admirer of the winger.

- Zenit St Petersburg has announced the transfer of Malcom from Barcelona, although the Echo continues to believe ‘the Blues were never in for the Brazilian.’

- A tweet posted on here links Everton with Monaco’s 23 year old attacking midfielder, Rony Lopes (credited to L’Equipe but I couldn’t find the source myself).
The Rony Lopes tweet is in the thread created for the player last night.

Brilliant to get Gbamin over the line, i am chuffed. And now, time to alleviate the cold sweats i feel when i remember we have signed three central midfielders, are still stuck with McCarthy and Besic, Niasse and Bolasie...

Status
Not open for further replies.