Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Grinch

Here's a gist of the interview w/his dad (the bits that concern us)

Completely trusts Raiola, like a second dad.

Believes money made Balotelli a new person and says Kean knows not to go that way.

Says he trusts Kean's decision to come to Everton and that he can 'explode' in English football. Will make Italy, Ivory Coast and family proud.

He previously blocked a move to Man U when he was much younger but believes we're the perfect club.
Well the last bit is all I needed, "But believes we're the perfect club." I just hope we don't bombard the poor kid and give him a chance. One of the most exciting players Ive seen the toffees sign in quiet some time (yes I know Rico but still.) Very good time to be a blue.

@Grinch

Here's a gist of the interview w/his dad (the bits that concern us)

Completely trusts Raiola, like a second dad.

Believes money made Balotelli a new person and says Kean knows not to go that way.

Says he trusts Kean's decision to come to Everton and that he can 'explode' in English football. Will make Italy, Ivory Coast and family proud.

He previously blocked a move to Man U when he was much younger but believes we're the perfect club.

Pinch of salt on all that, him and his dad aren't close.

Things that wouldn’t have happened under Brands:

Things have definitely changed for the better recently.

Even though we overpaid for Sig he’s top quality. Buying players from Barcelona. Having a Brazilian international striker. Signing one of the top young strikers in Europe from juventus. I’m not saying we’re competing at the very top of the league but it’s still exciting.

Having a young talented manager, a top notch director of football and an owner who is happy to support the club is great. Add in all the plans for the new stadium and it’s all looking very rosy!

Things have definitely changed for the better recently.

Even though we overpaid for Sig he’s top quality. Buying players from Barcelona. Having a Brazilian international striker. Signing one of the top young strikers in Europe from juventus. I’m not saying we’re competing at the very top of the league but it’s still exciting.

Having a young talented manager, a top notch director of football and an owner who is happy to support the club is great. Add in all the plans for the new stadium and it’s all looking very rosy!

I agree entirely mate.
Don't understand why there is so much negativity on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.