Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know for this lad can speak any English? I hope so, as it helps young players settle in if they can chat with their team mates!
I don't know whether most young people in Europe speak at least some English, but a lot do.

I wonder if he's coming over on his own and where he's going to live. I mean, at 19 he might still live with his parents. They might move here with him.
You never know.

I don't know whether most young people in Europe speak at least some English, but a lot do.

I wonder if he's coming over on his own and where he's going to live. I mean, at 19 he might still live with his parents. They might move here with him.
You never know.
I hope so, it sounds like he is very close to his mum and his brother, so even though he is 19 I hope he keeps them close so he has the best chance of settling in and feeling comfortable. I really want this kid to be a success for us :)

I bet there are still some twists and turns left in this one. Given he hasn't signed yet and clubs now know he's available for cheap and without a buyback clause, wouldn't be surprised if another team tried to poach him.

I hope so, it sounds like he is very close to his mum and his brother, so even though he is 19 I hope he keeps them close so he has the best chance of settling in and feeling comfortable. I really want this kid to be a success for us :)

I want his brother to be given a job in charge of our site. Posting pics of players in Everton shirts that havnt yet signed. Would make the window heaps more fun

I bet there are still some twists and turns left in this one. Given he hasn't signed yet and clubs now know he's available for cheap and without a buyback clause, wouldn't be surprised if another team tried to poach him.
Given how long we take over every transfer and how every step is leaked and played out to the maximum its a surprise it doesn't happen more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.