Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't they have the medical today? it's not like we've got time to spare to sort these things out like...
He's not a machine, I'm certain that when I was 19 and was asked to move to a different country for work that I would have a few goodbyes, loose ends, girlfriend etc.

Are we waiting for another team to come in last minute before we arrange a medical?

Just get it done Wverton and move onto next target, so much for getting our targets in early

horrible being an Everton fan sometimes. done barely anything today apart from scroll twitter and this site waiting for an announcement hahah. Least it will be done and what a signing it is.

I mean it’s pretty easy to say no medical today because if he suddenly signs they can go “hahaha that’s because he had his medical YESTERDAY known about this one for a while #BANTZ #ITK”

Despite the fact they’re attention seeking weirdos who’s pathological need for gratification suggests they might actually have something wrong with them.

I proper love his celebration. Would love to see him do it in the corner of the Kop after a last minute winner.

He's not a machine, I'm certain that when I was 19 and was asked to move to a different country for work that I would have a few goodbyes, loose ends, girlfriend etc.
He's a professional footballer. Easy to fly over, have a medical, then fly back the same day to get on those loose ends.

He's a professional footballer. Easy to fly over, have a medical, then fly back the same day to get on those loose ends.
He's still only a teenager, anyway I suspect (hope) his contract is signed subject to medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.