Confirmed Signing Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Gbamin has played 3x as many games as a DM/CM (110) than a CB (36) and has been more or less exclusively a midfielder for last 2-3 years except for emergencies. He started out as a defender and also played 27 games at RB. It takes about 10s to check facts on transfermarkt lads. So much easier than bullshitting.

Gbamin has played 3x as many games as a DM/CM (110) than a CB (36) and has been more or less exclusively a midfielder for last 2-3 years except for emergencies. He started out as a defender and also played 27 games at RB. It takes about 10s to check facts on transfermarkt lads. So much easier than bullshitting.
Hasn't played RB since 2015. That's something I just happened to know. I did not look it up on transfermarkt.com.

Not convinced about him, but he's signing more or less done deal i've heard. Could be in as soon as tomorrow/friday

The last couple of CMs I can remember coming to the premier league brim the bundesliga are Keita and Bakyoko, both didn’t impress at big clubs. So no guarantee Gbamin will come in and be a good replacement for Gueye but just gotta trust Silva and Brands scouting.

The last couple of CMs I can remember coming to the premier league brim the bundesliga are Keita and Bakyoko, both didn’t impress at big clubs. So no guarantee Gbamin will come in and be a good replacement for Gueye but just gotta trust Silva and Brands scouting.

wasn't bakayoko from Monaco?

also keita isn't really a CDM isn't me more box to box, fabinho is there CDM

Bakayoko came from France. Which kind of highlights the fact that what you're saying would apply to anybody.

Age of the squad is plummeting. Must be heading towards being the youngest in the league.
@Zatara right now...
abr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.