Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit like when we smashed Man U because they played badly, or when arsenal had an off day or when Chelsea wernt at it. I know we were the better team on those days and I know we made him a better offer now, if that’s playing time then so be it, if it’s wages then that’s fine doesn’t matter how it happened. The media never like to admit when we do anything well or when we get something to our way. The plus side is at least the player seems to have a brain cell, he may have had the opportunity to sit on juve bench, leave for free, could have picked up wages and arsenal and sat on the bench and got minutes here and there. He has chosen the right option and it will benefit him, just look at Malcom , could have come here or Roma last season but went to Barca as a RW , the club where the greatest player on earth and maybe of all time plays in his position.
Or like how we're the only club to actively think about our community when planning a new stadium, but all articles are about how our new stadium will destroy the area and we should stay were we are. It's almost as if the media don't want us at the top table again.

Or like how we're the only club to actively think about our community when planning a new stadium, but all articles are about how our new stadium will destroy the area and we should stay were we are. It's almost as if the media don't want us at the top table again.

Yeah they always refer to goodison as a proper ground and sad to see it go etc. the reason they’re sad to see it go is because they want us to stay in it while everyone else pulls away. It’s like it solely our duty to stay old fashioned and be the club that takes a chance on players not quite ready for the top teams and then when they are we just sell them. I don’t understand why the media want just 3 teams at the top each year, look at the other leagues in Europe and it’s boring, Barca or real? Celtic or ??? Nobody , beyern or maybe Dortmund , juve last 7-8 years? It’s boring just like the FA cup used to be unpredictable but now is like a second chance for the top teams to win something if they can be bothered to take it seriously . I think I have lost the point I was trying to make lol just kind of spewed my thoughts out :)

So out of the most recent concrete links let’s see how many come in before next weekend:

Tomori
Gbamin
Lemina
Reinier
Zaha
Malcom
Kean

None, we are saving them all for 4.59pm deadline day announcement extraganza just to see how intense some fans can get about "WE SHOULD OF DONE THIS WEEKS AGO"

Status
Not open for further replies.