Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am obviously made up with us (hopefully) landing Kean.

What I can’t understand is why Juventus are selling him. Surely not for the money since 30 mil is only a middling amount for a perennial CL club. If there was a buy-back clause I would get it, but now it I struggle to see the upside on their part. Surely a very talented prospect, who could be Italy’s no 1 striker in years to come would be worth making a place in the squad for?

What I can’t understand is why Juventus are selling him. Surely not for the money since 30 mil is only a middling amount for a perennial CL club. If there was a buy-back clause I would get it, but now it I struggle to see the upside on their part. Surely a very talented prospect, who could be Italy’s no 1 striker in years to come would be worth making a place in the squad for?
A year left on his contract and not wanting to sign a new one might have something to do with it.

The Daily Fibber reckon Arsenal tried to Hijack the deal,but to no avail.

Really? I’d missed that.

Why doesn’t he want to sign? Not guaranteed first team football, combined with the racism incidents perhaps.
Think that nails it. Would be behind a few in the pecking order plus the racist stuff.

Really? I’d missed that.

Why doesn’t he want to sign? Not guaranteed first team football, combined with the racism incidents perhaps.

Youre not this guy are you ;)

Gonna squeal like a schoolgirl when I see it on the OS!!

As amazing a coup as this will (hopefully) be, I’m more excited over his potential than anything. The sky is literally the limit and I truly hope he grows to love Everton!

For that reason I really hope people have patience with him, he’s literally like 3 years younger than Tom Davies and DCL!

Gonna squeal like a schoolgirl when I see it on the OS!!

As amazing a coup as this will (hopefully) be, I’m more excited over his potential than anything. The sky is literally the limit and I truly hope he grows to love Everton!

For that reason I really hope people have patience with him, he’s literally like 3 years younger than Tom Davies and DCL!
I think this in bold is a certainty, the rest remains to be seen but I'm hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.