Leighton Baines - I will be at Bramley Moor Dock as an Evertonian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coggy

Player Valuation: £15m
Admits it will be a stretch for him to run out there as a player , but can't wait to be there as an Evertonian.
Top bloke and a great servant to the club.
Never agitated for a move when others were trying to turn his head back in the day when he was in demand..
If he gets his coaching badges I would rather the club found him a role rather than Rooney.

Can we discard him to world football please. He's not as good as he use to.be and I'm bored of him now. Oh wait his contract ends next summer. I'll be back the morning it does.

So all of a sudden we don’t like a player (or think he should be at the club) because he’s older than the age of what some would expect a player to be at the club? What a bunch of morons. He’s been with us for how many years? Let’s not forget those performances and goals etc that the same people who are moaning now would have been kissing his feet for.

Admits it will be a stretch for him to run out there as a player , but can't wait to be there as an Evertonian.
Never agitated for a move when others were trying to turn his head back in the day when he was in demand..
If he gets his coaching badges I would rather the club found him a role rather than Rooney.
What a ledjend

All good up to the coaching role...Who don't like Bainsey, he mightn't even want to be a coach
By all means if he wants, let him get the badges (resists - we dont need no stinkin badges clip) but let him get some experience and make the basic mistakes elsewhere.
Then if his CV stacks up and there's a vacancy and he's good enough.

We're not a care in the community job creation scheme for cool ex fullbacks...or anybody else.

He's mentioned being interested in a life away from football once he's retired as a player, though he may change his mind as he approaches the end of the paychecks. Must be daunting to come to the end of the main thing you've been working for since childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.