New Everton Stadium Discussion

Have you any idea what that bizarre bit of road they’ve created from Waterloo apartments to BMD is going to be for? They were meant to be widening this road but they’ve made it narrower with this.

Bike lanes, Liverpool Council was rated one of the worst for bike accessibility. It’s been part of Joes plan for a long time. All the Road works down Regent, Great Howard, and Derby have been in the pipeline for donkeys years since the L2 development was announced by Peel. It’s nowt all to do with BMD and more to do an improved road network to deal with a massive increase in heavy traffic, although it will help dramatically because it’s less work that needs to be undertaken during construction

He's right tho tbf
I used to work in a Tommy Hilfiger shop on Cheshire Oaks as a 16-year-old and the manager, a woman in her early 30s at the time (about 15 years ago now mind you), said you know the travelers have entered the store as they, and I quote, "smell of schmidt".

She didn't say schmidt, but you can imagine what word she did use. And she said they were thieving gets too.

I can't say whether or not I agree with her sentiments.

Mods, can this ignorant bigot be waned about this sort of prejudiced [Poor language removed]?

Mate I just said in my experience I grew up with a camp less than a mile from my house and that’s where all the school kids went to score. Like I said just my experience , had a couple that were “ friends “ and when I went round there my “ friends” uncle took my phone off me I was 15 years old , we had some from the site at our school and for some reason one of the dads came into the school with his son , who was about 25 and beat the living daylights out of a 14 year old boy in the playground because he had cheated on his daughter she was 14 too, be cheating I mean kissing a girl. One of my “ friends “ had nowhere to live so my mate put him up they were actually cousins and when we came back to his house his cousin had phoned his dad and he had came round and took the tv, mountain bike , video player , and this was the guy with nowhere to live because his dad had kicked him out for not paying rent so to pay him he phoned him and he came round and robbed his own nephew. Like I said just my experience but I honestly have never met a good one. Just my opinion based on my experiences. I’m not going to comment again on this. I’d there an actual date of when the plans for BMD are being revealed? Seen everyone mentioning this week but has a date been set in stone ?

Mate I just said in my experience I grew up with a camp less than a mile from my house and that’s where all the school kids went to score. Like I said just my experience , had a couple that were “ friends “ and when I went round there my “ friends” uncle took my phone off me I was 15 years old , we had some from the site at our school and for some reason one of the dads came into the school with his son , who was about 25 and beat the living daylights out of a 14 year old boy in the playground because he had cheated on his daughter she was 14 too, be cheating I mean kissing a girl. One of my “ friends “ had nowhere to live so my mate put him up they were actually cousins and when we came back to his house his cousin had phoned his dad and he had came round and took the tv, mountain bike , video player , and this was the guy with nowhere to live because his dad had kicked him out for not paying rent so to pay him he phoned him and he came round and robbed his own nephew. Like I said just my experience but I honestly have never met a good one. Just my opinion based on my experiences. I’m not going to comment again on this. I’d there an actual date of when the plans for BMD are being revealed? Seen everyone mentioning this week but has a date been set in stone ?
Then maybe keep your comments about your experiences, dont broaden them out to fit a whole group of people and dont say none of them are to be trusted...oh and dont say pikeys.