• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 63044
Scrolling player transfer odds and noticed this. I have not seen any links form him at all.

We are still favored at 6/4 on signing Kean at this time

I like Wilson I’d be fine with that while we build
Hasn’t Wilson just signed a new contract. I’m sure I read it the other day, or maybe there’s one on the table from Bournemouth. I’m not a big fan had a decent season last year but Bournemouth would want a fortune, he’s around 28 and had big injuries in the past

Still time left to get what we need and we continue to be linked with the right type of players. I do find it concerning that we have been "readying" a bit for Kean for 3 weeks now. Seems odd that we havent slapped a bid in already, unless we are having to wait to offload the likes of lookman to free up funds? Not going to get the bleach out quite yet, we need to see some movement this week though.

Bummer, I knew of the one injury not a pattern
18/19Knee InjuryJan 19, 2019Mar 9, 201949 days8AFC Bournemouth
16/17Cruciate Ligament RuptureFeb 2, 2017Oct 20, 2017260 days25AFC Bournemouth
15/16Cruciate Ligament RuptureSep 26, 2015Apr 2, 2016189 days30AFC Bournemouth

Both knees.

I mean im sure hes fine, but he wouldnt be cheap, but hey we could buy a player tomorrow and he could fall down the stairs.

The same bedwetters who told us Delph is boss backup and a leader.
Are most definitely the same people who called Ronny Goodlass on the radio and said Ashley Williams to replace Stones was boss business.

Because hes a 'snip' or a 'leader' same stuff now being said about Delph.

Williams Walcott now Delph, do we ever learn?

And I don't know how anyone who can brush any legitimate criticism of lack of striker by now.
I admire the dreamworld you live in!!

Still 2 and half weeks left and Everton are by no means the only club who haven't nailed their primary targets. I'd sooner they hold fire for the right players than start panic buying.

Fully expect all our significant incoming transfers between Monday 5th August and deadline day.

Ice cool Brands sticking to his guns and not having us ripped off

Status
Not open for further replies.